* Due to some State laws, Municipal and County ordinances , batteries may only be delivered to a commercial address.
1. "L" terminal (LT)
2. Automotive post (AP)
3. Bus terminal (BT)
4. Button terminal
5. Cable and Plug
6. Low profile terminal (LPT)
7. Dual terminal AP-Stud (DT)
8. Dual wingnut terminal (DWNT)
9. Side terminal
10. Stud terminal
11. Universal terminal (UT)
12. Wingnut (WNT)
13. Marine dual terminal (APW)
14. High profile terminal (HPT)
f. Height is measured from the bottom of the battery to the top of the terminal. Heights may vary according to type of terminals specified.
g. Capacity @ 56 amps is 90 minutes.
h. Capacity @ 56 amps is 117 minutes.
i. Capacity @ 56 amps is 132 minutes.
Note: Specifications are subject to change without notice.